Thermal nail lacquers are lacquers that change color with heat or cold. Try these tips for ease of application.
- With most thermal nail lacquers, the color is lighter and more sheer in its warm state.
- Applying thermal lacquer can be a bit tricky. If your hands are very warm, the lacquer may seem to be very sheer.
- To see the true color of your thermal during application without having to apply several coats, cool your hands down first.
- Wash your hands in cool/cold water prior to nail lacquer application. Be sure to dry hands thoroughly before applying lacquer.
- You could also try doing your mani in a cool room. Be sure to not sit too close to blowing air, like a fan or air conditioning. This blowing air will dry your lacquer out before you can apply it to your nails.
- Brush on lacquer in 1-3 coats and allow to dry completely. Apply top coat if necessary.
Photo credit to: Vanessa- Instagram @nessduh (lacquer: Jior Courture VERY BERR-WITCHING Halloween 2013)