Scented polish…pretty and smells great! Though they are pretty awesome, some have a slow dry time.
Try these tips for scented nail lacquer application
- As always, start out with clean, dry nails
- Apply a quality base coat. We suggest Jior Couture STICK TO ME Adhesive base coat or SMOOTH & NOURISH ME Ridge Filling base coat.
- Applying a base color helps in that you won’t need to apply too many coats of scented nail lacquer.
- Roll the bootle of scented nail lacquer to evenly distribute the scent oils.
- Apply a very thin and even coat and allow to dry for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Apply a coat of quick dry top coat. We suggest Jior Couture COVER ME Fast Dry top coat.
- Apply another coat of scented nail lacquer, allow to dry 5-10 minute.
- Apply your last coat of top coat.
- Finish off with a great cuticle balm. Try Jior Couture CUTICLE BALM ME
ALL JIOR COUTURE PRODUCTS MENTIONED CAN BE FOUND AT JIORCOUTURE.COM